Recent breakthroughs are finally allowing major commercial offshore wind farms to be built in the United States. In May, the federal government approved areas off the coast of California and Massachusetts to be developed for wind turbines, and many more projects are up for review. Read the full article online.
- Enerpac Tool Group’s Business Lessons From the Pandemic
- Milling About: Achieving better blade-to-generator connections with orbital milling machines
- For Safe and Reliable Pipeline Intervention, Enerpac Introduces LSA Line Stop Actuator Series
- Enerpac Introduces ZE2, ZW2-Series Pumps For Production And Workshop Environments
- Enerpac Introduces ML40 Mini Lift Gantry: A Compact Way to Move Machinery and Equipment in Hard-to-Access Spaces