USA-headquartered heavy lift and rigging equipment rental and sales company Engineered Rigging used Enerpac strand jacks to complete a 96.3 meter span of the Cline Avenue Bridge over the Indiana Harbor and Ship Canal in East Chicago, USA. Deploying a customized cantilever segmental bridge lift platform with four strand jacks enabled Engineered Rigging to avoid the disruption of using a floating crane and complete the span without disrupting canal traffic.
- Enerpac Tool Group’s Business Lessons From the Pandemic
- Milling About: Achieving better blade-to-generator connections with orbital milling machines
- For Safe and Reliable Pipeline Intervention, Enerpac Introduces LSA Line Stop Actuator Series
- Enerpac Introduces ZE2, ZW2-Series Pumps For Production And Workshop Environments
- Enerpac Introduces ML40 Mini Lift Gantry: A Compact Way to Move Machinery and Equipment in Hard-to-Access Spaces