There is a trend churning in the wind power industry; it involves upgrading wind turbines with newer, more powerful generation systems. Thanks to higher-capacity turbines and more efficient components, repowered turbines can produce up to 20% more energy annually. At a time when future tax credits for wind power are uncertain, choosing to repower fleets is an efficient way to increase wind energy productivity and help ensure maintenance costs don’t exceed profits.
- Enerpac Tool Group’s Business Lessons From the Pandemic
- Milling About: Achieving better blade-to-generator connections with orbital milling machines
- For Safe and Reliable Pipeline Intervention, Enerpac Introduces LSA Line Stop Actuator Series
- Enerpac Introduces ZE2, ZW2-Series Pumps For Production And Workshop Environments
- Enerpac Introduces ML40 Mini Lift Gantry: A Compact Way to Move Machinery and Equipment in Hard-to-Access Spaces