Heavy lift and transport specialist Laso Transportes from Portugal used an Enerpac telescopic hydraulic lifting gantry with a side shift system to position two presses weighing up to 160 tonnes. Using the Enerpac SBL500 with the side shift allowed the automotive presses to be lifted and positioned in three dimensions to fit reinforced concrete platforms.
- Enerpac Tool Group announces leadership transition
- Enerpac Tool Group’s Business Lessons From the Pandemic
- Milling About: Achieving better blade-to-generator connections with orbital milling machines
- For Safe and Reliable Pipeline Intervention, Enerpac Introduces LSA Line Stop Actuator Series
- Enerpac Introduces ZE2, ZW2-Series Pumps For Production And Workshop Environments