MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (October 13, 2020) – Enerpac introduces the SafeT Torque Lock, an innovative and user-friendly safety tool that transforms Enerpac square drive torque wrenches into a hands-free bolting solution. The SafeT Torque Lock improves operator safety by minimizing exposure to pinch points and high-pressure hydraulic connections. It can also be used in any orientation including inverted positions, thus reducing the possibility of tool slippage and operator fatigue.
Features and benefits include:
- Transforms Enerpac S-Series & RSQ-Series wrenches into a dedicated hands-free tool
- Grips securely to any hexagon nut in any orientation, including inverted
- No additional tooling required or loose components like reaction washers needed
- Assembles onto the torque wrench with one push of the square drive quick-release button for tightening or loosening
- Works with heavy hex nuts that conform to ANSI B18.2.4
- Max Torque Value = 15,000 N/m
To learn about the full range of new Enerpac products introduced this quarter, visit enerpac.com/event.
Enerpac is a global market leader in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products, portable machining, on-site services and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads. As a leading innovator with a 110-year legacy, Enerpac has helped move and maintain some of the largest structures on earth. When safety and precision matters, elite professionals in industries such as aerospace, infrastructure, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas and power generation rely on Enerpac for quality tools, services and solutions. For more information, visit www.enerpac.com.
# # #