MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. (October 13, 2020) – Designed to be interchangeable with a wide range of hydraulic torque wrenches and cassettes on the market, the new Enerpac HMT Series makes it possible to enhance your bolting inventory in a cost-effective way. This flexible, two-in-one tool can be used with a low-profile hex or square drive cassette, and its modular parts eliminate the need to select and purchase separate tools, thus helping reduce the cost of ownership.
In addition to its modularity, the new series also offers durability. Enerpac HMT Torque Wrenches are the most durable wrench in its class, with up to a 2.5X longer life expectancy than leading tools on the market. Housed in superior, lightweight alloys, the HMT provides strength and versatility to a variety of bolting applications, all in a single tool. When it comes to speed, Enerpac HMT Torque Wrenches have best-in-class efficiency and are up to 25% faster than leading competitors.
Additional features and benefits include:
- 30 degrees of stroke allowing up to 25% faster bolting than other known brands
- Fine tooth ratchet prevents the tool from locking on, speeding up the bolting process
- Only 3 moving parts which reduces maintenance
- Pinch points reduced as the innovative design encloses all moving parts
- Supplied with an ergonomic safety handle as standard
- A link pin retainer prevents dropped objects
- Push button, quick release, reversible Square Drive
- HSQ square drive reaction arm has a single dial lock for rapid change
- Square drive reaction arm that allows to move the body away from any obstacles
- ATEX and CE approved
- Accuracy of +/-3%
- Hex sizes from 1 1/16” to 3 15/16” AF or 26 to 100 mm AF
To learn about the full range of new Enerpac products introduced this quarter, visit enerpac.com/event.
Enerpac is a global market leader in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products, portable machining, on-site services and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads. As a leading innovator with a 110-year legacy, Enerpac has helped move and maintain some of the largest structures on earth. When safety and precision matters, elite professionals in industries such as aerospace, infrastructure, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas and power generation rely on Enerpac for quality tools, services and solutions. For more information, visit www.enerpac.com.
# # #