Enerpac SyncHoist lifting systems are being used to assist in the assembly of the Vacuum Vessel for ITER, the world’s largest fusion experiment, in Southern France. The SyncHoist millimetre lifting accuracy is needed to lift 500 tonnes vacuum vessel sectors into an Up-Ending tool for vessel assembly by the ITER Sector Sub-Assembly Tool.
- Enerpac Tool Group’s Business Lessons From the Pandemic
- Milling About: Achieving better blade-to-generator connections with orbital milling machines
- For Safe and Reliable Pipeline Intervention, Enerpac Introduces LSA Line Stop Actuator Series
- Enerpac Introduces ZE2, ZW2-Series Pumps For Production And Workshop Environments
- Enerpac Introduces ML40 Mini Lift Gantry: A Compact Way to Move Machinery and Equipment in Hard-to-Access Spaces